Sunday, November 22, 2009

I am a RIGHT WING EXTRTEMIST..AND??



     So today was a very interesting day.  I was out doing field work for Governor Rick Perry and someone pointed at me and said to his wife..."Look its a Right Wing Extremist"  I guess he was referring to my shirt which has the same emblem as my Facebook.  I walked up to the man, which was Hispanic, more than likely Illegal, big surprise right?  I asked him.  Do you even know what a Right Wing Extremist is??  He rushed his wife into the car and drove off.  My guess was that he didnt know what it was.  Let me explain something.  For one, Right Wing Extremist derived from our current Administration working in Washington DC.  They also refer to us as the MOB, and also Radicals.
     My definition of a Right Wing Extremist is very simple.  We hate the government telling us what we cant and can do.  We stand up for whats right rather than standing in line for the next government hand out.  We believe in God and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and we simply dont like to be pushed around.  We are All-American, fun, outgoing, loving people.  Now, the governments definition of a Right Wing Extremist is the EXACT opposite.  If they cant tell us what to do, they label us.  They think by labeling us, were going to back down.  Were going to get scared and run back into our houses and hide in the closet.  Im very sorry to tell you this Obama and every other Liberal out there, but, I dont think so.
     Right Wing Extremists are growing by the numbers everyday.  The more people get informed, the worse its going to get for the government.  The more you dont listen, the louder we will scream.  The more you push us, the madder we get.  I can tell you one thing right now!!  I dont give a rats fucking ass if Healthcare passes or not because I will not buy that Liberal SHIT.  I dont care if abortion is covered or not, I dont care if there is a PUBLIC plan or not. I dont care if I get free money for the rest of my life.  I think you get my point. 
     Nancy Pelosi, you can throw me in jail.  You can take away my money, you can do whatever the hell you want.  I am ok with that.  You can hang me in front of Washington DC.  GO FOR IT.  I will not buy Healthcare and the way its going it doesnt look like I will be filing for taxes anymore either cuz im sick of you people telling me what the fuck to do!  Im sick of the government telling me that I have to pay some lazy ass who cant get off thier damn ass and buy a fucking lawnmower or do whatever it takes to take care of thier OWN life.  I am sick and tired of you people telling us what we need and dont need.  You remember one thing!  You work for ME and the AMERICAN people.  Sorry ILLEGALS dont count because your NOT fucking American.  You need to pack your shit and get the fuck back over the border and fix your own damn country while the Mafia is trying to take it over.  Grow a pair and take whats yours and quit taking whats mine.  Give us our jobs back.  Ill be more than happy to hang out in a field all day and pick some corn, and to the farmers out there that are paying these guys, FUCK NO I will not be paid .25 cents an hour.  Quit being stingy and start putting your foot down before our country is taken right before our eyes!! 
     People that are getting abortions.  How would you feel knowing that you were an abortion?  Its called adoption.  There are people out there that want a family that cant have one, quit being selfish and keep your pants closed.  To the girls that get raped, I know its hard but why would you kill a human?  You cant do 2 wrongs to make it right.  You will regret it everyday of your life!  To the soldiers that get out of the military and PRETEND to be hurt and "ouch" my ankle hurts and collect thousands of dollars a month for NOTHING.  STOP LYING!!  Your affecting our country!  (I know tons of people who do that and I think its pathetic and its not very Christian)  People, WAKE UP!!  Our country is slipping by the day.  Start shouting, stop watching the news and start writing people.  Get active!!  Take back our country.  Give California back to Mexico and lets do this.  Stop paying your taxes!!  Stop feeding the beast!!  This is WAR!!!  And to the government and to all Liberals.....

Thats what a Right Wing Extremist is!  What are you going to do??  See you on the Grassroots Baby!!

1 comment:

  1. "which was Hispanic, more than likely Illegal, big surprise right?"
    Actually, being Hispanic is not against the law, how can you not know your country's laws, and still believe they are wrong?

    ReplyDelete