Thursday, November 26, 2009

What I am Thankful for.....


     I am thankful for so many things.  First and foremost, I am thankful for God who brought his only son to die for our sins so that we may make it back home.  Without the Lord, our Savior Jesus Christ, none of us would have a chance to make it back to our spot in heaven.  I am thankful for my family in everything that they have done for me.  They have been there through thick and thin, and when I say thick, I mean VERY thick, and when I say thin I mean VERY thin!!  They have never let me down.  I love you guys so very much!
     Through the years I have been through many many friends and I want to thank the ones that have stuck by me through everything.  There are only a few of you left, but without you I would be lost.  I also want to thank the ones that may have not stuck by me.  Without you guys I would be going down the same road.  Every one I have ever had in my life at one point had a reason for being in my life.  Everyone that I may not talk to anymore, still know that I am thankful for you and being a part of many memories.  I know I can be a pain at times, but you guys have seen the real me inside and know that I mean well.  Thank You
     Brian, you have been a true inspiration to me and I thank you for that.  I have seen how you treat life and it makes me look up to you.  You live life through deaf ears.  You dont know what a holiday sounds like, you dont even know what your own voice sounds like, but you know the true meaning of life.  You know that God has a master plan for you.  You are the reason I wake up and take a breath every morning knowing that other people have it harder, yet you stay strong and move forward in life.  Words cant describe how much I love you and am thankful that God put you in my life.
     I have been through so much in this life, but nothing compares to what Jesus Christ went through for me and for every human being that walks the face of the Earth.  No matter if you believe or not, its a fact.  I am thankful for the air I breathe and for everyday that I am able to wake up and gain another chance to prove myself to my Lord in hopes of gaining a spot in his Kingdom.  I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving Day and remember to say your grace :). 

God Bless You!

James M. Crisp

2 comments:

  1. Where do I start to tell what I am thankful for, Start with my family, who have been through so much, and helped me stay being strong and helped me stood up what i do for myself. Thank you mom, for giving me life to live my life.. Thank you god for live my life..
    I also am thankful for James whose is now my life, You helped me found way to live my life. You stood up to everyone for me even tho cuz i am deaf, If it were not for you, I wouldnt be here to live in hell of the life that I have been through.. You taught me everything that I need to know that I was missing out when i was growing up, You taught me to stand up for myself, you taught me to be happy, You taught me to live my life... No matters what I am doing, you will always be on my side.. You are the true person that I never met... Before you, I was always not happy, was always angry until you, You helped me found a way to make myself happy and forgiveness.. Most of all What I thankful for is to have you in my life and let me love you no matters what. You are the reason I live my life and made my own decision. You do not treat me like I am deaf, you treat me like I am normal person like everyone treat me like I am disabled.. You treat me equal to everyone. Thank you for that. There is no word of saying thank because i really am grateful for you to have in my life.. There is also no word of the way of saying that I love you. You are most amazing person I never ever met. I love you! :)

    To the crisp family, Thank you for everything you did for me and for your family. You helped me found way to forgave god for my mother's death. You helped me found god... Thank you for let me to be in your family.. Thank you for everything again. I love you

    To god, Thank you for let me live my life, Thank you for make earth for people to breath, food, drinking and everything to keep all of us survivor... Thank you for everything.. God bless you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I am thankful for so many things. First and foremost, I am thankful for God who brought his only son to die for our sins so that we may make it back home."

    You do realize that God could of just said "BAM AND THE SIN IS GONE" instead of having to kill someone? it seems to me that he was just itching to kill someone, not like he really needs an excuse, like, he is fucking god, he can just do what he wants you know, maybe he felt guilty, like, you know how you feel guilty when you kill someone, and you just feel the need to find a reason that you killed him, you know? I hate that feeling, god would hate it too I guess, since we were created in his image and all.

    ReplyDelete